Smart Metering Solution with Wire the Communication (RS485)
The Prepaid Energy Meter is equipped with an RS-485 Serial Communication Port or GSM/GPRS and operates on the MODBUS-RTU protocol
The microcontroller acquires signals from the metering element(s), processes them and calculates values of measured energy or gas and water. The results are stored in registers for particular tariffs. The microcontroller also generates pulses for the LED and, enables two-way communication via the RS485 and drives the LCD and the control outputs.
FEATURES OF PREPAID METER
• User friendly, compact wall mounting design
• Dual source measurements up to 80A whole current/CT operated
• Currency based recharging for EB, DG, Gas and Water (Up to 4), pricing can be programmed independently
• No separate EB and DG recharging
• Displays and communicates balance, VLL, VLN, A, F, W, PF, VA, KWh EB and DG, Gas and Water input pulse
• Tripping of EB or DG consumption at pre-determined set point for protection and effective use of energy
• Current Limiting facility for DG/EB separately
• History of recharge
• Protect your equipment against overload/over voltage/harmonics 24 UM/SWHM/V3/0115
• Selection of DG powers either 3phase or single phase programmable at site- replaces ACCL &minimize wiring complexity
• Over voltage protection at 285v default (programmable at site)
• Display blinks in the frequent interval to indicate low balance
• EB to DG to EB changeover through 240V AMF / RS485 communication
• For DG phase wise (R or Y or b or RYB or No DG)
• EB over consumption limit
• Programmable Time delay
• Programmable alarm value to blink the display
• Optional RTC
• Monthly (on programmable day)/Weekly (on day of the week) /Daily (on time) deduction programmable
• 14 programmable holidays
• 2 programmable Weekend holidays (can be programmed to any 2 days or 1day)
• Happy Hours (can be programmed to any time of the day)
• Service provider can Force off and on the load
• Emergency credit to take of residence / occupants even with zero balance
• Programmable 4 slab based on the tariff
• Programmable 2 TOD based on the time (slab programmable independently)
We Provide Smart Energy Meter Local Server Prepaid & Postpaid to various cities like Delhi, Noida, Ghaziabad, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Sonipat, Ambala, Karnal, Bhiwadi, Neemrana, Bulandshahr, Kanpur, Lucknow, Varanasi, Allahabad, Dehradun, Haridwar, Chandigarh, Shimala, Panchkula, Ludhaiana, Gwalior, Jhansi, Agra & many more.
Smart Energy Meter save cost of manual metering, billing and collection and improve efficiency of this public service.
Last month, the power ministry asked states to reduce power tariff of consumers having smart metres.
A smart meter is an electronic device that records information such as consumption of electric energy, voltage levels, current, and power factor. Smart meters communicate the information to the consumer for greater clarity of consumption behavior, and electricity suppliers for system monitoring and customer billing.
Prepayment mechanism is one of the best features of smart meters and it is a special type of energy meter which can be installed with a prepayment, or pay as you go tariff.You pay for your energy before you use it - usually by paying money through various methods like at TSSPDCL Bill Counters, Online recharge apps (paytm, Bill desk, T-Wallet..Etc) which is then updated in the meters.
These meters are operates based on the amount available at meters.If there is no balance amount in meter then it will disconnects your supply and supply will not be disconnected when there is balance available in the meters.
Single/Three Phase Dual Source type Smart Energy Meters (with IS:16444,IS:15884 & IS:15959 protocol compliance)